Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I don't even know what I have been doing the last couple of months. I just woke up and it was already 2009. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. We have had a fun Christmas break. I love to have the kids at home and just hang out playing games and watching movies. We had our annual Harry Potter day which took us from 8:30 in the morning until approx 8:45 at night. I don't know what we will do when the 6th movie comes out. It will be sad to send the kids back to school on Monday. I wish all my friends and family a Happy New year. I will also apolagize for not sending out Christmas cards this year. I honestly don't know where the time went.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday. I love the Harry Potter Day idea. Maybe I should do that tomorrow for MLK day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport