Saturday, November 28, 2009

Being Grateful




I just love Thanksgiving not just for the food but because it makes me reflect upon all of the things I am thankful for. Last week for family home evening we made lists of things that we are thankful for and as we made the lists they just got longer and longer. I could never list everything I am thankful for but there are a few things that I do want to mention. First, my Family (kids, husband, parents, siblings, in-laws the whole dang clan) without them I would be lost. They are my joy. They are the ones that inspire me to try harder. Second, my testimony in my Savior and in the Gospel it is what keeps me grounded, it gives me guidance and direction in my life. I have been blessed with so much and I would feel very ungrateful to not acknowlege them this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport