Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun thing to try. (I got this from my sister Amber). It will only be fun if people play along.
Thanks

Here is how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

  1. I have just 2 words "Charlie's Angels." You were the best cousin EVER!!! I couldn't wait for you guys to come to grandma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can always count on you, and I think that you are a great Mom you really inspire me. The way you have raised your kids is wonderful, you have such a great relationship with them I hope me and my kids will be the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shoes....I remember sneaking down to your room and trying on all of your shoes, clogs, high heels, boots, you must have had a million shoes. Also, I think you are a great person you always strive to do the right thing.

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport