Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Football Season

It's once again time to get out the umbrella's, the lawn chairs, the blankets, and any other thing you might need to watch a good football game. Garrett's football team started playing three weeks ago and It looks like it is going to be another fun and exciting season. So far they are undefeated 3- 0. This picture was taken right after last weeks win.I am going to try to post their rankings somewhere on my blog. But in the meantime I just want to tell the team "Great Job, Let's go West Point Falcons!!"

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Falcons! I can't believe it's time for football. I love fall, but I know the snow will come too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog! Just go to my blog and copy and paste.

    Hope to see you at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport