Saturday, September 27, 2008

Too Busy

Finally I feel like I have time to sit down and update my blog. So I think I am finished doing my canning for the year. (Yeah) It has been a very productive season. I did Salsa, Spaghetti sauce, peaches, pickled beets, grape juice and yesterday I ended the season doing 6 batches of Peachberry freezer jam.


While all this was going on Garrett's football team is still undefeated. They are 6 and 0, with four shutouts. Go Falcons!!


Brittney turned sixteen in August and got her driver's license. In September she went on her first date to Roy High's Homecoming Dance. Man do I feel old! It is so hard to let your kids grow up.


Last but not least, Ashley started school at a new school this year. The first few days were really hard, but now she has made some new friends and is really enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. Brittney looks so beautiful. Where did the time go? I was so happy to see you all on Saturday. We need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH, don't say your old....please don't say that you are old, because if you are old I am old and we cannot have that! That's a super cute pic of Brittney. Love ya, Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport