Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Girls Night

Well the boys had a Father son overnighter on Friday and so it was just me and the girls. For us that means "chick flicks", junk food and crafts. Sometimes we scrapbook but with most of our stuff in storage so we decided to do a craft.

The girls picked out these picture frames, painted them and then put some paper on them. Brittney's is the polko dots and Ashley's is the "Hawaii" I was going to finish a craft I already had but Ashley ended up needing a little more help and so my craft still sits waiting for some much needed attention.

Anyways it was a fun night. Thanks girls for making it a blast. Love you, mom.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Shari, I have a weird question I was wondering if you could email me a picture of Brittany with her hair done the way she did it on Monday. If she doesn't mind. It was just down and wavy. I want to show it to my hairstylist.

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport