Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT!!!

It's hard to believe but we just celebrated Garrett's
14th Birthday.



He has grown so much this last year!! Here as a look back at him through the years.


This is his kindergarten picture. One of my favorite stories about Garrett in Kindergarten was when I checked him out to go to the dentist. It was at the first of the school year and he didn't know his way around the school. I walked down to his classroom to get him and he was in the process of asking his teacher to draw him a map so that he could get to the office.










Garrett has always been such a fun and entertaining kid. When he was younger he was always in a cape. He was out to save the world. One day he said to me "Mom, I can't decide if I should be Superman or Batman when I grow up."













This is Garrett's 8th grade picture. He is now 5ft 8 and

weighs 120 lbs. Below is a picture of him and Brittney just to show you how much he has grown.














Garrett we love you tons and can't imagine our lives without you. Thanks for all the joy and fun you bring us. Happy Birthday. Love Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport