Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Usernames and Passwords

I don't know how any of you keep track of all of your usernames and passwords but mine are starting to get a little out of control. They are on slips of paper that we keep in a basket next to the computer. You have to dig through them all to find the one you need. It is really quite annoying.

I was getting desperate for a solution. So I came up with the following:






I bought a small address book and alphabetized all of them by company name.















I think that it will work out a lot better than the scraps of paper method. Yeah!!! I would love to hear any other suggestions or ideas.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea. What a smartie you are! I have a little notebook, but it is not one bit organized. (Does that surprise you?) I'm lucky, the passwords I keep track of aren't really for the important stuff...that's Mike's job. He is always showing me where they are, but I never really pay much attention. I hope that doesn't land me in trouble one day!
    Keep thinkin'!
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport