Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brittney's Birthday






We just celebrated Brittney's 17th birthday! It was on the 19th and so I probably should have posted this sooner, but I think I am in denial that my little girl is growing up. If I don't admit it then maybe, just maybe, it won't happen. Brittney has been such a joy in our lives. Here are some of her pictures through out the years. Brittney was always a determined little girl, once she sets her mind on something there is no stopping her. That stubbornness used to drive me crazy and I really had to pick my battles with her. Looking back over the years that stubbornness has been such a blessing to her it has helped her stay spiritually strong. It has helped her achieve good grades, and always want to do well at everything she does. I know that she will never cave in to peer pressure. She knows what she wants and she is going after it, so look out world she graduates next spring!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Brittney had a wonderful birthday, she is one amazing girl you should be very proud!!! Time sure does fly doesn't it, I remember her as a new shy beehive...wow...she is going to do amazing things!!! I hope she enjoys her senior year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Brittney and her American Girl doll...we have one of Aly (and her doll) just like it! Kind of sad that they are so grown up already, huh?(well Brittney is...I'm still wondering about Aly!) :)
    Happy Birthday beautiful Brittney!
    Loves!!

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport