Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tag a Roo! :)

(Thanks Wendy)

8 Things I look forward to:
* Building a house
* Having a yard
* Having a garage
* Having more than one bathroom
* my next vacation
* Spending the rest of my life with Mike
* The holidays
* My next date night

8 Things I did this week:
* cried with Ashley for the first 2 days of school
* Pickled beets
* all of my laundry in one day (wow)
* actually went to work twice and stayed more than 2 hours
* went to lunch with my mom and dad (Thanks guys)
* rode bikes with Amber
* Went swimming at mom and dad's for one last time this summer
* got rejected to donate blood for having low blood iron :(

8 Things I wish I could do:
* Keep my house clean
* Keep my kids from growing up
* Lose 15 pounds and never find them
* Go to bed earlier
* Remember
* Get more things done in a day
* Make fantastic meals every night
* Not cry at every silly thing

8 Places I'd love to travel to
* Nauvoo
* New York (Palmyra)
* Hawaii
* Boston
* Ireland
* California Oregan coast
* Italy
* Australia

8 Shows I watch
* HGTV Designed to sell
* O'Reilly Factor
* Curb Appeal
* What Not to Wear
* Gilmore Girls (reruns)
* Fox 13 morning news
* Yard crashers
* Phineas and Ferb

8 people I tag are:
* Brittney
* Amber
* Carrie
* Mom (get a blog)
* Kelly (update your blog)
* Kara
* Bobbi (get a blog)
* Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Good answers! Thanks for playing...gotta love friends (or in my case daughters) who get you into these sort of things. :)
    We need to do lunch one day. I miss you!
    Loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    What's this about lunch? I thought you guys didn't need friends!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport