Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Car

My car needed the timing belt replaced and it was going to cost about $1000 dollars to have it done. So Mike looked up how to do it on the internet and decided that it was something that he could probably do. He ordered the parts for about $250. He knew that it would take most of a day to do it and so he waited until today to make sure he would have enough time. Imagine my surprise when I went out to check on him and this is what I saw.


I was just a little freaked out!!!!

And here is the culprit himself. He assures me that he can get it all back together again but right now I am having some serious concerns. I love this guy so much but he sure knows how to make me stress.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! That doesn't even look like your cute little car! I would be totally freaked out too! Good thing he is mechanical...wait, he is mechanical, right?! he he! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did he ever get it put back together?

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Carving

Camping at Rockport